Hello, and Welcome to Beautiful Food!
Whether it’s your first or fiftieth visit to our virtual home, we’re so glad you’re here. Please consider this a place to come not only for holistic nutrition guidance and alternative health resources, but also for inspiration.
We welcome your thoughts and comments as we, too, continue to grow and evolve.
Warm wishes for your health,
Fiona Barrett, CHHC, AADP
Founder/Owner, Beautiful Food
At Beautiful Food, our passion lies in creating physical, emotional and spiritual health — and beauty — with food. We take a holistic, whole-person approach with each individual client, by focusing on nutritional awareness, self-care, natural beauty treatments, self-expression, spirituality and healthy lifestyle choices – all of which help you to achieve optimum wellness, beauty and self-confidence.
Do I Need a Holistic Nutrition Coach?
We invite you to answer these questions and find out:
- Curious about the healing power of certain natural foods?
- Do you usually feel fatigued? Is your energy level low?
- Want to reduce your sugar cravings, and learn how to prepare healthy, tasty and organic meals for your family?
- Ready to live mindfully, but need spiritual support and guidance?
- When you look in the mirror, are you less-than-kind with yourself? Do you wish you had a healthier body image?
- Finding it difficult to cope with your special dietary needs because of a medical condition (Celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, etc.)?
- Looking for a more natural, alternative way of coping with your health issues?
- Need to stop your addictive eating/smoking/drinking behaviors?
If you answer yes to any of these questions – then yes, you definitely can benefit from Beautiful Food’s Holistic Nutrition Coaching!
Take your first step forward, and envision your future self.
Please click for a guided audio meditation with Fiona Barrett.
- Feeling happy, at peace and satisfied.
- Brimming with energy!
- Looking as good as you feel – with that healthy, natural glow that comes from within.
- Knowing which foods are best for your body (because what’s good for one person may not be best for you) – as well as how to shop for and prepare these foods, deliciously.
- Craving tasty, naturally gluten-free foods that soothe your digestive system.
Fiona @ BeautifulFoodCoaching.com